Friday 5 December 2008

Walking and talking.

Yesterday was very interesting. It started off as one of those days that had the potential of disappearing to procrastination but instead lead to a lot of good ideas and interesting thoughts. I went for a walk about Romford and Dagenham and saw some interesting sights and also had a very insightful chat with a good friend and graphic designer James Lunn (Check out his work at www.memo-random.com). On the work front I haven't been able to do much as I have a delightful christmas temp job at HMV 'no one gets you closer to music, movies and games' (so why bother?). There are a few things in the works including the RSA brief that is proving to be quite difficult and a new illustration that I'll post soon. Until then enjoy the beautiful of what surrounds me.





No comments: